Weather Risks and Mitigation Process Improvement Programs: Sensors to improve local measurements—air and water quality, mobile road/bridge sensors, fixed road, bridge, waterway sensors, standard weather measurement sensors, and low cost buoy sensors. High resolution weather and water models to resolve persistent forecast challenges.
TruWeather Solutions is partnered with an agile, innovative group of weather and marine businesses and experts. From the assessment, we focus on your pain points, costs, and operational challenges, and devise an affordable solution that has no bounds. If you like a particular capability you receive from a provider today, we will work with them to integrate it into our solution, if they are willing.
TruWeather works on your behalf and will find and fuse the best sensors, weather and road models, machine learning tools and decision aids for your needs. We are backed by Unisys Corporation and their world-class weather data center in Malverne, PA, which provides highly reliable, redundant and secure data and application hosting services. TruWeather is operations focused and unparalleled customer service.
Ecosystem Situational Awareness
Weather Risks and Mitigation Solutions include:
- Sensors to improve local measurements—mobile road/bridge sensors; fixed road, waterway sensors, standard weather measurement sensors, air and water quality, and low cost buoy sensors.
- High resolution weather and water models to resolve persistent, forecast challenges caused by terrain and local weather effects.
- Road Weather models and machine learning techniques to ensure continuous forecast improvements using cutting edge technologies
- Traffic camera weather analytics that serve as hundreds “of eyes” to supplement standard weather sensor network
- Decision tools that call out key threats
Portal Dashboard: Single source of weather knowledge from a single authoritative source for consistent emergency preparation, response and recovery decisions and actions across all levels of the organization
Customized Alerts: In the form of email, SMS and telephone to drive consistent response and actions across the ecosystem from the leadership levels to worker level.
Significant Weather Event Live Forecaster Services: Remote Consultation with Live Forecaster, On-Site Consultation with Live Forecaster During Significant Events, and Live Consultant Embedded 24/7